Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Wellness Wednesday: Supplement my day

Photo: Esme Williams

Some believe that if we could get all of our vitamins and nutrients in one pill, the world may be a better place. Though this magic pill doesn't exist, there are a few supplements that you may want to make a part of your daily routine.  I take the following supplements daily to help account for any lower levels of vitamins and minerals that I dont satisfy in my regular diet.  Remember too much of anything is not good, so be careful not to get caught up in taking a vitamin for every ailment.  

My daily dose:
  • Biotin, 1000 mcg - Hair nails and skin
  • Fish Oil, 4800 mg - Circulatory system
  • Raw One for Women - Multivitamin 
  • Vitamin C Powder, 1000 mg - Antioxidant, Vascular


Disclaimer:  Not everything is for everyone.  Though this regiment works for me, please make sure to get approval from your primary care physician prior to changing your nutritional habits, as there may be serious side effects when taken unadvised.

No comments:

Post a Comment